I'm Baaaaaaaaaaack

Back

Back

Back

Works Cited
tee: urban outfitters
sweater, wedges: target
tights: leggs
skirt: kakalina rose vintage

I returned to the Midwest last night after an amazing trip to the Northwest, where I saw a boatload of my best friends from college (I MISS YOU GUYS!) and drank as much Seattle coffee as I could get my hands on. I'm still battling the cold I picked up somewhere between the champagne and the couch I slept on New Year's Eve, but I'm of the get-dressed-and-pretend-you-feel-well contingent and I've decided that today I'll start to feel better if I just wear some bright colors and start hacking away on my unfinished syllabus for next semester and the reading I didn't have time to do on vacation (eeks!).
P.S. I'm so happy to be back with the internet!! I've missed you, old friend...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...