The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles for Summer 2012

Summer is the perfect time to give your hair a change-up. Even I went for a change with ombré hair even though I haven’t dyed my hair at all in over 10 years! Here are some of my favourite celebrity hairstyles that I think will be all the rage this coming summer.


The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles for Summer 2012

Dianna Agron‘s messy bob is gorgeous. We all know short hair is in this season and bobs are popping up all over the place but this messy version is chic, trendy and just a real show-stopper. Plus, it’s a fab low-maintenance look.

The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles for Summer 2012 Since bobs are the thing, I’m also loving Gwyneth Paltrow‘s shoulder-length bob. Given the length and shape of this cut it actually suits most face types. So if you’re itching to get a trendy bob but don’t think a cropped bob will work for you, this is the perfect choice for you.

For longer-haired gals, Jennifer Morrison‘s braided ponytail is one of my favourite looks for summer 2012. Fist of all, braids are hot for the season but the ponytail is not only super chic but really convenient for those extra-humid days. Bad hair day? No sweat. Tie it up and still look fab!

for the daring divas out there, extra short bangs are a BIG deal for summer 2012. But I must admit, you have to be daring to go for this look. If you’re thinking of copying Rooney Mara‘s extra short bangs, be sure to check with your hairstylist first. He/she will be able to tell you whether or not the look will suit your face. Although the good news is that even if you end up with hideous bangs, they only take a few weeks to grow out.

My last fave look of the upcoming summer is volume, volume and more volume! Whenever I watch New Girl, I’m mesmerized by Zooey Deschanel‘s flowing locks. She hit the Golden Globes this year with a 70s-style beehive and this look is popping up all over the place this year. I am a huge fan of volume and if the trend is in, that means volumizing products will be coming out by the hundreds this year so it will be uber-easy to get the same look.

Which of these looks do you think you’ll try out for the upcoming season?




source : http://beautybooty411.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...