Pretty Patterns

Pretty Patterns

Works Cited
skirt: i made it
pink tee: gap
wedges: clarks
earrings: forever 21

This weekend, I went into some kind of sewing frenzy after finding some great patterns in the clearance section of the fabric store (including this one, which I'm crazy about). I also made up a tutorial, which I'll finally post later this week, on how to make a covered elastic waist skirt.

Pretty Patterns

Don't mind the bruises on my knees--I took a break from being a studious monk and went out dancing on Friday night. Let's just say I'm not the most graceful dancer...

Pretty Patterns

P.S. Thank you for all your wonderful sweet comments on Friday--they meant more to me than I can say. I wish I could give each of you a great big hug! And after all my hair-love, I went and cut it over the weekend--it feels so short and cool for summer!

P.P.S. Today's the last day to enter the giveaway to win an Etienne Aigner bag...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...