A Perfect Cube

27

27

27

Works Cited
skirt: target
belt: uo
tee, boots: j crew
tights: gap
glasses: local vintage store (thank you, sarah!)

I'm really excited about these dorky glasses that I got at a local vintage place, thanks to a birthday gift certificate I've been hoarding for approximately 6 weeks. But it turns out my family members aren't so excited. When I sent them pictures of the glasses, my mom replied, "Oh, those are nice. But you aren't actually going to wear them in public, are you?" And my sister, paragon of wisdom, told me, "I think you are too conventional for nerd glasses. Which is to say, you are too much of a nerd to wear nerd glasses." So family members, I am going to wear these glasses, as part of my mission to reclaim nerdiness from the realm of hipsters who do not deserve it as much as nerds do.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...