Schmoopy Date Night Outfit

Date Night

Works Cited
brown tank dress: american apparel
orange tee: j crew
sweater: j crew
tights: target
boots: steve madden

On Wednesday night, the man-who-hates-necklaces and I took a break from our books for a little date (by the way, I boasted to him yesterday about how much you all liked the necklace--I knew I was right:) ). We rode our bicycles to a huge nearby park to explore.

Date Night

I wanted to take pictures of the foliage, which never ceases to thrill me because I grew up in California without seasons. On the way, I asked Christopher to stop so I could play in a pile of leaves like a 6 year-old.

Leaves

Then while Christopher set up the tripod in a really pretty clearing, I collected the biggest and brightest leaves I could find.

Date Night

And then we took schmoopy photos together. The end :)

Date Night

Hope you have a terrific fall weekend. xoxo.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...