Twenty-Seven

Twenty-Seven

Works Cited
dress: loft
yellow sweater: target
belt: mommed
gladiators: steve madden via DSW
bag: uo (very old)

Twenty-Seven

I know I've worn this dress about a million and two times but it is so versatile, comfortable, and it always makes me feel pretty. I'm spending a busy day reuniting with friends, running errands and entertaining Christopher while he assembles Ikea furniture from my perch on the couch :)

Twenty-Seven

I've often worn this dress with brown accessories, but I wanted a bright pop of color today to change things up a little bit. I love this lemon yellow cardigan--it seems to go with a lot of my neutral basics and makes autumnal dresses like this one feel more cheerful and summery.

Although I'm excited to rediscover the rest of my closet, I have kind of loved having a limited wardrobe to work with. I don't agonize about what to wear and I don't second guess myself trying to find the perfect outfit. A bit like Rumsfeld, I think I get dressed with the closet I have not the closet I wish I had or might have in the future. Sometimes this means repetition, but often it means a better outlet for creativity, and I think I'll miss the surprising freedom of limited options when the 30 for 30 is over. Maybe a closet clean-out soon?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...