Twenty-Three (and some love for YOU)

Twenty-Three

Works Cited
dress: ruche
belt: j crew
sweater: j crew
maryjanes: dankso

ITwenty-Three

I'm always relieved when an outfit comes together and it just works. I love it; I feel like myself; I can bicycle in it (with bike shorts); and it has just a little bit of color (what? the shoes count!). This does not always happen. I swear half the time I look like a hot mess in real life--sweaty in the summer, carrying a huge bookbag, not blessed by Christopher's ingenious meddling with lighting and angles.

Twenty-Three

On another, entirely random note, I just want to say THANK YOU for reading What Would a Nerd Wear. I don't say enough how grateful I am for my readers, for the people who leave sweet comments which make me feel so good, and for the funny and thoughtful formspring questions. I am even thankful for the lurkers! It is surprising and I am humbled that more than a dozen people want to see what I'm wearing and I'm so glad that you keep coming back here. It is such a pleasure to write for more than just my mother. So, hugs to you all today! I very much appreciate you.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...