Twenty-Two (or Variations on a Theme)

Twenty-Two

Works Cited
dress: american apparel
tee: american apparel
belt: gift
bracelets: found in a drawer during the move
sandals: birkenstock gizeh

Twenty-Two

Guys, it's so hot, I can't even think about what to wear. So I'm just wearing the same thing I wore yesterday, with minor variations. Tank dress + tee on top (in case of A.C.) + comfortable flat sandals + bracelet = easiest, most comfortable summer outfit for enduring the heat index of 114 (!!!) degrees. A few of you have asked to see pictures of Christopher. Well, you can see him on the Hot Guys Reading Books tumblr (sorry, Christopher, I couldn't help myself), but I could also occassionally persuade him to show up in a picture or two here, if that wouldn't be too schmoopy for you. Thoughts?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...