Baby Got Back

There's still time to enter to win an amazing vintage handbag from Little Ocean Annie Vintage!

Baby Got Back

Works Cited
jeans: j crew outlet
ceci n'est pas une bicyclette tee: uo
cardi: target
red flats: target (old)

For day 2 of Dress Your Best week, I'm celebrating something you don't often see on the blog: my backside. To be perfectly honest, it's a little scary to put pictures of my derriere on the interwebs, but here we go:

Baby Got Back

I have to give a little shout-out to Chelsea, whose easy-going confidence yesterday gave me the courage to give my own backside today's gold star. While it's sometimes a little awkward to squeeze this booty into pencil skirts, it looks mighty fine in jeans and anything with an a-line. Plus, I have to give it props for being super comfortable on long airplane trips and bicycle rides.

Baby Got Back

P.S. This tee has been serving me well on weekends, but surprisingly hasn't shown up on the blog yet. Yes, the shirt is gimmicky, but I couldn't resist Magritte+bicycle love, so it came home with me.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...