Dressing My Best

Dressing My Best

Works Cited

black dress: gap
blue tank: h&m (old)
gray sweater: j crew
black belt: uo
wedges: clarks (thanks for the suggestion, Sasha!)

The ladies at Academichic are organizing Dress Your Best Week, where we play up our favorite physical features rather than dressing to hide our least favorite. Along with many other bloggers, I am participating (albeit, a little bit late) by picking a part of myself I love and dressing to show it off this week.

Dressing My Best

Like A., my waist is definitely one of my favorite features (seen a belt or two around here?), so today I'm wearing one of my favorite black belts to highlight it.

Dressing My Best

Oh, and these are new shoes, courtesy of a Zappos giftcard I won from teenfashionista (thank you, Casey!!). They are totally exciting and fabulous and I never would have bought them on my own. And they are amazingly comfortable to boot.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...