Feeling Dressy

Feeling Dressy

Works Cited
dress: secondhand from hillary
wedges: clarks (via zappos gift certificate)
belt: anthro (gift)

Feeling Dressy

It's so hot here I feel a little like I'm melting! Even though I'm from a warm state (California), it doesn't get so burninghotandhumid there as it does in the midwest. Though I've come to love the scorching heat, it always takes a few days of adjustment.

Feeling Dressy

I'm looking forward to the challenge of photographing my outfits this summer, because normally I spend the summer in cutoffs and tank tops trying to avoid heatstroke. In fact, I'm a little nervous about trying to look stylish this summer. So I want to ask: where do you go for summer sartorial inspiration? What are you looking forward to wearing?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...