Leftovers

Leftovers

Works Cited
black pants: gap
chambray top: secondhand
wedges: clarks (via zappos gift certificate)

Leftovers

I'm luxuriating in vacation for one more day, so while this post is going up, I'll be eating pumpkin pancakes with friends. This outfit was pretty simple--I had a day of running errands and wanted to look put together but relaxed. By the time we took pictures, this top had accumulated quite a few wrinkles. I have to confess one of my bad blogging habits--I badly photoshop wrinkles out of clothes!

Leftovers

These pictures were taken shortly after I got my hair cut. I love getting my hair done--I sadly seem to lack the female gene that makes one skilled with a curling iron. Does anyone know a good tutorial or place for curling one's hair? And how on earth do you get the back of your head curly, too?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...