30 for 30: My Items

Without further ado, here are my 30 items for the 30 for 30 (with a brief revision since the first posting):

tops
(The checkered shirt was a birthday present from my parents; everything else you've seen before :)

sweaters
(The striped sweater is new; and I used a gift certificate from my grandparents to get the orange and beige sweaters; stealing a sweater from a friend was an accident, I swear)

skirts

pants

dresses
(Obviously, my loft dress made it into another 30 for 30)

shoes

blazer
(yes, this was a last minute addition thanks to tastymoog's suggestion)

I learned from last time and only picked things I really love, in a mix of colors that will all go together. I also chose fewer shoes, because I found that mattered less in round one. And I added more cardigans than most people will because it's getting really chilly here! Accessories don't count, so I'll be wearing all the tights, necklaces, and scarves that I want. And because I rarely photograph my coats, I'm not including those either--if it's cheating, then I don't want to play fair.

Fall30for30logo

A final confession: I'm not batting an eye at 5-6 weeks without shopping but I'm a little nervous about flexing my remixing skills amongst the best of the best, so I need lots of moral support to make it through--here's to 30 days of strengthening my creative muscles!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...