The Layering Fairy

The Layering Fairy

The Layering Fairy

The Layering Fairy

Works Cited
sweater: j crew (previously)
dress: h&m (previously)
belt: urban outfitters
tights: gap
flats: urban outfitters

On yesterday's post, Laurelann asked if I had a "layering fairy" to help me put together outfits. Friend, only in my dreams. In reality, there is no fairy, but only a routine I follow so often I'm surprised anyone is still here. Add one parts dress with embellishments plus a cardigan, criss-crossed, and secure it all in place with a belt. In case of cold, add tights. I am still bidding adieu to the pieces that aren't in my 30--this polka-dot dress was a particularly hard one to let go. In the end, I was mollified only by the fact that my other polka-dot dress was already in the pile. Yes, one closet and two polka dot dresses. Shame on me!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...