Year in Review: Outfit Favorites

Today marks one year since I started this blog, which has since become one of my favorite creative projects. It's been a lot of fun to share, but it wouldn't be the same without people to read it--so thank you so much for reading!

Anyway--here is a redux of some of my favorite outfits from the past year.

NovDec

It was great to start this blog in the winter, where I was inspired to layer creatively and not succumb to becoming a giant Michelin-Man blob in my winter coat.

JanFeb

I had a big moment with these boots and huge scarves. I'm pretty sure I wore these boots through 75% of the winter (and a scarf through 100% of winter).

MarApr

These were two of my favorites because I felt comfortable and pretty, two things I'm always striving for when I get dressed. (And yes, I was still wearing those boots).

MayJune

When summer came, I got a little more experimental with patterns and wore a shoe with a heel for the first time in years.

JulyAug

A patterned top and full skirt became my go-to uniform for the end of the summer. I particularly loved this July outfit, which I recycled a few times on a family reunion and on the weekend, because it always garnered compliments.

SepOct

And recently, I've been drawn back toward simplicity in the cut of my clothes, even though I'm still trying to introduce a little more color into my life.

Do you have any favorites? It was hard to choose, because I've had so many fun times and fond memories in a lot of these clothes and they remind me of a truly wonderful year :)

Thank you for being here! xo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...