Triskaidekaphobia

Triskaidekaphobia

Triskaidekaphobia

Triskaidekaphobia

Works Cited
sweater: inherited from friend
tee: j crew
cords: loft
scarf: street stall in london
shoes: target
headband: local drugstore

Christopher is a sweetheart for taking my pictures almost every day, and over the past year, he's become a lot more skilled with our cameras, good photo locations, lighting, and angles. Lately, however, he has started to think he's Steven Meisel, and has been directing me on how I should pose, which cracks me up. "Now from the side!" he shouts from the sidewalk, "with your hand on your hip!" With his finger wagging: "Taneshka, remember to stand up straight! Angle your head to the left!" It's ridiculously charming, but instead of producing the perfectly-composed pictures he wants, it makes me giggle unstoppably. Christopher, I adore you. xo.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...