Dress x Three (Six, Seven, Eight)

This black Gap dress has been a super easy-to-wear closet staple, and I had fun figuring out several ways I could wear it for the 30 for 30. Here are three that I came up with, but I'm sure this baby can be remixed at least a dozen more times.

Dress x Three (Six, Seven, Eight)
belt: anthro (gift), scarf (forever 21), shoes (target)

It's a little scandalously short with bare legs, but it's been so warm still in the Midwest that I could easily see wearing this out to dinner with Christopher or to hang out with friends.

Dress x Three (Six, Seven, Eight)
striped tee (target), tights (j crew), boots (j crew), earrings (nobletown vintage)

This is definitely my favorite of the three ways to wear it--I love the subtle mix of polka dots and stripes and the slightly tunic-y feel of the unbelted dress.

Dress x Three (Six, Seven, Eight)
tights (target), boots (steve madden), scarf (friend's castoff), belt (anthro)

For a really dark day, I like wearing a little more color, so these brights tights and scarf would probably accompany me to the library or the photocopy machine to brighten up my day.

Don't get sick of the dress yet; it will definitely make more appearances for the rest of the 30 for 30. Is there any limit to the number of ways you can wear a little black dress? I think not.

Multi-Stompo

P.S. Magical triplets! Jealous of Christopher's photoshop skills?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...