Halloween Weekend

Halloween Weekend

Halloween Weekend

Halloween Weekend

Works Cited
cords: loft (previously)
shirt: thrifted (previously)
sweater: gifted (previously)
belt: thrifted
boots: steve madden

Halloween Weekend

Hope you had a good Halloween weekend! I've been wearing a version of this outfit for about three days--nothing is as comfortable as stretchy cords and a warm sweater, but the plaid shirt and ruffles make me feel a little less schleppy. In between long bouts of grading (sigh), I had a few Halloween adventures, including surviving a corn maze, some Halloween parties, and a massive sugar overdose. When there are Reese's cups in front of me, I cannot control myself!
P.S. Today marks one year since I started What Would a Nerd Wear! I'll put up a longer retrospect with pictures this afternoon--I can't believe a year has passed already :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...