21 Grams

21 Grams

21 Grams

21 Grams

21 grams

Works Cited
cardigan, shirt: j crew
skirt: anthro
belt: mommed
tights: target
boots: steve madden

Orange I glad that I have so much orange in this 30 for 30? Why yes, I am, because I think it's my new favorite color, be darned if I look like an escapee from the state pen. To whine momentarily, I envisioned this outfit with my gray wool pencil skirt, and kicked myself a little for not having it in my 30 for 30 pile in the place of one of my 9 shirts that I've barely glanced at. However, I've realized two things today:
1. The blue skirt has a lot more movement and feels a bit unexpected with boots and a cardigan.
2. If I'm going to buy anything over the holiday season, it's going to be skirts, which add a lot more versatility to my wardrobe and would help me wear the dozens of shirts that sit neglected on my racks.
Orange I glad for this challenge, indeed.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...