Good Will Thrifting

Good Will Thrifting

Good Will Thrifting

Good Will Thrifting

Works Cited
skirt: thrifted (I hemmed it)
shirt: thrifted
sweater: j crew outlet
belt, tights: mommed
boots: steve madden

I spent a decadent morning reading on the couch wearing fleece pants (very cool, I'll tell you) and didn't end up getting dressed until after lunch, when Christopher and I decided finally to take a long-delayed trip to Goodwill to drop off some things and dig around for winter duds. I've been feeling guilty that I shrank Christopher's vintage wool Pendleton shirt, but then I found EIGHT other ones, all in his size, today. So now he has five of them, his brother has two, and I'm sending a third to Claire. I figured our incredible haul was due in part to my karmic dressing--most of my outfit is from the Goodwill to begin with, and it must have brought us luck today. (Seriously, 8 vintage wool shirts? Almost too good to be true!)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...