Letters in the Alphabet

Letters in the Alphabet

Letters in the Alphabet

Letters in the Alphabet

Works Cited
skirt, belt: j crew
sweater: hand-me-down
scarf: gap
tights, socks: target
boots: steve madden

Today is the last day of classes, which is both exciting and a time for melancholy, since I had such terrific students this semester and I'll be sad to see them go. It's also freeeeezing here today and for the first time, I'll have to break out my scary bank-robber balaclava for my bike ride to school, along with my Mt. Everest-climbing down mittens. I know some people think it's nuts to ride a bike to school when it's 10 degrees, but I relish the chance to be outside, in the sunshine and moving around, even if it's brief. If I didn't ride my bike in the winter, I would get terrible cabin fever always being inside! Plus, I get warm quickly on my ride, and I feel like champion of the world when I get there :)

P.S. If you want to read more about winter cycling, Let's Go Ride a Bike is the most incredible resource run by two styling girls who bike all winter; they even published a guide to winter bicycling today. Read it here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...