25 Cents in a Quarter

Cents in a Quarter

Cents in a Quarter

Cents in a Quarter

Cents in a Quarter

Works Cited
jeans: gap
wool blazer: vintage, thrifted
sweater, tee, boots, hat: j crew
socks: target
scarf: the pashmina store online

It is officially frozen in the midwest and I can still barely move my fingers after having them exposed for these photos. (Christopher kept saying, "Just pretend you're warm! Only a picture or two more.") I can't believe we're on outfit 25 and this blazer is coming out for the first time. I'm not much of a blazer person, so I thought the 30 for 30 would encourage me to make more of this one, but I suppose I'll have to make more of it in just 5 outfits instead (whoops). Speaking of which, I can't believe I only have 5 outfits to go--I still feel like I have loads of remix ideas and a few pieces that could use another wear or two.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...