Catch-22

Catch-22

Catch-22

Works Cited
sweater: anthro
button-up: jeremy's
dress: loft
tights: j crew
shoes: target
snow: awesome

LB, who also has this striped anthro sweater, requested that I remix it again. It is a kind of tricky piece to remix in the winter, because it's cotton, but I figured if I layered it over a dress and button-up, I could keep warm and add a little oomph to the oft-worn loft dress. So here goes, LB, your wish is my command. Speaking of wishes, mine came true and it snowed. Can you tell I am elated? Growing up in California means that every time it snows, I get inappropriately euphoric and leap around in the street like gold is falling from the sky instead of frozen water. Although I hope I never grow out of my snow-love, I do worry that it's scaring the neighbors a little...

Catch-22
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...