28 Days Later

28 Days Later

28 Days Later

28 Days Later

Works Cited
dress: loft
gray tee: gap
socks: target
sweater, tights: j crew
boots: steve madden

No, I haven't turned into a flesh-eating zombie, but I am turning into a remixing zombie. This morning was the first time I had the remix blues--nothing in my closet looked appealing and I couldn't figure out what to wear. It's also mercilessly cold, which makes some of the outfits I had planned a bit less enticing to put on. However, I think the best way around these wardrobe ruts is just to go through them. So I picked out my favorite sweater, favorite dress, favorite boots, Christopher's favorite polka-dotted tights, and (of course) some huge socks. It's not the most inventive look I've ever put together, but it gets the job done.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...