Hemming and Hawing

Hemming and Hawing

Hemming and Hawing

Hemming and Hawing

Works Cited
shirt: c/o little ocean annie vintage
skirt, belt: thrifted
tights, sweater: j crew
boots: indigo (clarks)

I found this belt and skirt on my prodigal visit to the Goodwill yesterday. I love the look of wool pencil skirts, but they are pretty expensive if you buy them new at retail stores. Luckily, I've had incredible luck finding vintage wool pencil skirts in great condition for about $3 apiece at the thrift store. This skirt was half off ($1.50) and I spent about 20 minutes last night hemming it from dowdy-below-the-knee-length to a more flattering length. In short: it was another pretty awesome find.
P.S. If you like vintage and you're looking for something sparkly for New Year's Eve, Annie has a few covetable sequined pieces in her shop right now (Annie, you're the best!). xo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...