Beggars and Thieves

Beggars and Thieves

Beggars and Thieves

Beggars and Thieves

Works Cited
flannel: land's end (mom's)
sweater: gap (sister's)
pants: gap
wedges: target
belt: j crew
bracelet: mom's

Yesterday, I escaped the bitter winds of the midwest and flew to California for the holidays. I'm excited to be where it's warmer (albeit rainier) and to have the chance to scavenge in my mom's and sister's closets to help stretch my extremely small traveling wardrobe. Because I'm heading to Washington for a week after this, I don't want to be weighed down with tons of stuff, so I carefully packed a single carry-on with 12 pieces for 17 days of travel. It's like the 30 for 30, only 12 for 17. And without many posts to document it :)
I'll be popping in and out through the holidays, but my main priority for the next two weeks is cuddling with my sister, playing competitive games of Scrabble with my family, and visiting my best friends in Seattle. You understand, right?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...