Chain Letter Dress

Chain Letter Dress

Chain Letter Dress

Works Cited
dress: c/o modcloth
turtleneck, boots: j crew
tights: gap
coat: jeremy's

Remember when you were a kid and you used to get chain letters in the mail, which told you that you'd have good luck forever if only you'd photocopy and send that piece of paper to 20 more friends? Well, this dress is a little like those letters, except more stylish and less like spam. It's been styled by a few girls before me, each of whom have sent it on to another blogger. I've been hoarding this dress for about a month because I got it from the extremely charming Annie while I was doing the 30 for 30. It's kind of a summery dress, so I winterized it with dark colors and warm layers: a turtleneck, sweater tights, and boots. Luckily, I think a lot of summer dresses can be reinvented for winter like this. Next the dress is going to the good-lookin' Sydney from The Daybook.

Here are the ways the girls before me have worn it:
Little Ocean Annie, Rosemud, Dear Beatrice, Lulu Letty, A Thought Is The Blossom (also the genius behind the chain letter dress idea).
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...