24 Hours Later...

24 Hours Later...

24 Hours Later...

24 Hours Later...

Christopher
(Christopher's coat is from Patagonia; his jeans are Gap circa 2000; his boots are from Spain)

Works Cited
tee: gap
sweater: j crew
cords: loft
scarf: h&m
hat: target
boots: ll bean (the best!)
(coat: j crew)

Yesterday morning, it was crisp and bright but by the time we went to bed, clouds were rolling in and it was starting to snow harder and harder. When I woke up, we had about six inches of snow. Naturally, I am delighted and made Christopher go on a pilgrimage on foot to the bakery this morning (he was less delighted, being that snow isn't as novel to him). I decided, following Elisabeth, that Bean boots count as outerwear and not part of the 30 (and I definitely couldn't make it a mile in the Steve Madden boots). And because someone will always ask, I was wearing a coat (see below) and I was freezing when Christopher snapped the top shots, but luckily they didn't take long :) It is still snowing hard outside now, so I'm planning on spending the day curled up by the window reading Evelyn Waugh and watching the snow. Nerd heaven!

Snow
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...