Back in my Brogues

Back in my Brogues

Works Cited
tank dress: american apparel (via amazon)
yellow sweater: target
belt: thrifted
brogues: steve madden
ring: gift
locket: from summer camp lost and found
bag: wnyc (i love npr!)

Back in my Brogues

My brogues got a lot of love this past fall and winter, but I haven't worn them much this summer. I actually think they're a super-versatile shoe--I like them as an alternative to flats with skirts and dresses as much as I liked them with tights in the winter. I got mine on sale from Zappos, but you can find inexpensive brogues pretty much anywhere.

P.S. This bag is from NPR, to which my entire family is addicted. My show of choice is WNYC's Radiolab--I think I've listened to every episode!

P.P.S. The winner of the Shabby Apple giveaway is #30, Elizabeth--I'll be in touch with you soon! For the rest of us, I have another great giveaway coming up soon, so stay tuned....
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...