Ceci n'est pas une bicyclette

Ceci n'est pas une bicyclette

Works Cited
tee: urban outfitters
skirt: i made it
wedges: clarks

Ceci n'est pas une bicyclette

This skirt has seen a lot of off-blog weekend wear, but hasn't yet shown up here. I've done a lot of solid tee with high-waisted skirt, and I liked how a graphic tee sort of switched things up (hey, baby steps for my vanilla closet!). I love the pattern on this cloth so much I'm thinking of swooping some more up to make as presents for friends with June birthdays.

Ceci n'est pas une bicyclette

Today is going so much better than yesterday--and it made me feel a lot better to read all your comments about those bad mornings, so thank you :) Hope you have a great weekend!

P.S. There's still time to enter the giveaway to win a watch.
P.P.S. I have a formspring now and I'll answer questions there, if you have them.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...