A Little Leftover

A Little Leftover

Works Cited
dress: secondhand (w/ credit)
tee: american apparel
bag: thrifted dooney and burke
sneakers: courtesy of keds

This dress is a recent acquisition--I brought some things that didn't fit to Plato's closet and traded it for a few things that did. It felt great to get rid of some dead weight in my closet and get to pick up a few dresses in exchange.

A Little Leftover

I thrifted this bag at the Chicken Barn thrift store in northern Maine--by far, the coolest antique store I've ever been to.

A Little Leftover

This is actually a leftover outfit shot from a few weeks ago that didn't make the cut, but this morning is busy for me, so I'm pulling it out of the recent archives. I love this dress is person, but it doesn't photograph quite so well--this seems to be a problem I often have with empire waist dresses.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...