Closet MVP

Closet MVP

Works Cited
dress: loft
tank: j crew outlet (ancient)
belt: mommed
flats: old navy
necklace: lost and found at camp

This dress has to be the piece I've worn most often since the inception of the blog. I bought it on sale in October for $9, and since then, I've found endless ways to layer it; mix it with different colors, shapes, and patterns; and now, pare it down for summer. Today, I wanted to mix it with contrasting colors--I love the way the gray-blue looks against coral. This dress is the MVP of my closet and I've worn it at least a dozen times off the blog, too.

Closet MVP

Just a clarification from Wednesday: I had no scruples about taking this necklace from the lost and found because I did so at the end of a long summer at camp, when all the kids were gone and most of the counselors packed up. I definitely didn't steal it mid-summer when its owner might have been looking for it! And it has no value: it's spray-painted gold and worth about $2 on a shiny day.

Closet MVP

I'm so looking forward to weekend: watching the world cup, reading more Elizabeth Bowen, and lounging in the sun like a lizard. Hope you have a good one, too!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...