Sneakers and Sunhats

Summer Bicycle Rides

Works Cited
skirt: i made it
belt: uo
gray tee: old navy
red sneakers: courtesy of keds
hat: target

This is from yesterday--a simple, summery outfit for a day of reading and errands. I'm trying to pare things down for summer, and I'm liking simple combinations of tees and skirts, or just dresses and flats. I am also still head over heels for these keds--so classic and comfortable and I feel like they go with just about everything.

Summer Bicycle Rides

I am super pale and burn easily, so I've been on the lookout for a big summer hat to shade my Irish skin from the sun. Yesterday, I finally found this giant floppy sunhat, which I love even though it's a bit ridiculous. Of course, I wore immediately even though it didn't exactly go with the outfit.

Summer Bicycle Rides

So this last picture is for my mom, who worries about me getting sunburned. Don't worry, mommala! Check out this hat!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...