Good as New

Good as New

Works Cited
dress: banana republic
belt: mommed
sandals: birkenstock
earrings: f21

Good as New

This morning I felt a little crafty and dug this dress out of my closet. My mom bought it for me in 2003 for my high school graduation and despite wearing it many times since, I've let it languish in my closet for the last three years. I love the way it fits and I love white in the summer, but the length was a little dowdy (especially because I can't wear heels right now).

Good as New

But an hour, a pair of scissors, and a little white thread later (oh yeah, and a pair of shoes and a comb), and I think this dress is coming out of retirement. I'm always amazed by what a little hemming can do--I can't believe how much new life it breathed into this old dress. I would even wear this to teach with a cardigan and a pair of flats.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...