Summer Uniform

Summer Uniform

Works Cited
dress: target
flats: uo
bag: ll bean

My summer uniform is going to be pretty dresses, flat shoes, and my bicycle. This light cotton dress completely fits the bill. It only takes two seconds to get dressed in the morning and I feel like the proverbial million Benjamins all day long.

Summer Uniform

I'm spending the summer reading for my exams in the fall, so things are going to be pretty casual around here for a while (though I might do a little post on business dressing for warm weather, if that would interest people). Here's the back of the dress (I love the crossed straps) and a closer view of the striped pattern.

Summer Uniform

P.S. Don't forget there's still time to enter to win a Shabby Apple dress (it's so darn pretty I wish I could enter myself!).
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...