The Good, the Bad, and the Broken

The Good, the Bad, and the Broken

Works Cited
dress: secondhand
belt: mommed
birkenstocks: sent from above
hat: target

In a comedy of errors on Friday, I tripped over Christopher's cat and knocked into his bicycle, breaking my left pinkie toe for the second time in a year. Luckily, I am really good at being self-pitying, so I rested most of the weekend with my foot up while I watched Arrested Development, read Iris Murdoch and yelled at the World Cup.

The Good, the Bad, and the Broken

As much as I'd like to spent the next two weeks lying around, the show must go on, and so here I am in my birkenstocks, the only comfortable shoe for a broken toe. That's the funny thing about style blogs--they are a reflection of real life, which sometimes steps in and smashes your toe bones and says "Ha! Good luck looking cute while you limp around and wear the same shoes for the next two weeks."

The Good, the Bad, and the Broken

So if you were wondering what looks good with birkenstock sandals, you will find out in the next few weeks! Wish me luck for speedy healing!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...