Yesterday's News

Yesterday's News

Works Cited
skirt: i made it
belt: uo
tee: american apparel
locket: lost and found at camp
bag: uo
flip flops (shameful): reef

To continue my week of shoes-that-aren't-fashionable-but-keep-a-broken-toe-comfortable, I am wearing my reefs from college. Happily, my toe is feeling much better and I think I'll be able to put it into more regular shoes next week--yay!

Yesterday's News

This outfit is nothing special, but it was perfect to bike around town and grab a few beers. Ordinarily, I probably wouldn't post something like this but as S. argued a few weeks ago, sometimes style blogging is about the everyday outfits regular people put together. You could call it repetitive, but part of defining one's distinctive style is repeating certain looks or color palettes. So instead of calling this boring, I'm going to call it developing my signature style.
And yes, S. does seem to be my oracle these days. Hope you have a great weekend!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...