Achilles Wedges

Achilles Wedges

Works Cited
dress: c/o shabby apple
belt: target
wedges: thrifted

Achilles Wedges

Every time I wear this dress, I get tons of compliments. Even though I don't think turquoise is very flattering on me, I wear it just so I can bask in the glow of all the "great dress" comments I get. I'm such a sucker for compliments, I'd wear a giant lizard costume if I was guaranteed to get compliments on it.

Achilles Wedges

In other news, I thrifted these wedges for $3 the other day! At first, I thought "Woohoo, these are cute! Why would someone give them up?" Then I wore them for eight hours and answered my own question: because the soles are made of concrete. Anyone have suggestions for good insoles? I think I'm in the market...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...