Professor Lobster

Professor Lobster

Works Cited
lobster dress: anthropologie
black flats: urban outfitters
cardigan: target
belt: jcrew

Professor Lobster

Getting sick of the lobster dress yet? Thanks to all your amazingly inventive and helpful suggestions about how to remix this tricky piece, you can now call this the Professor Lobster dress (I'm not really a professor, but neither am I a lobster, so...).

Professor Lobster

Because the print is wild enough itself, I decided to go for simple black accessories to autmnify and professionalize the lobster dress (maybe later I will remix it with some more interesting color combinations). Layered under a staid black cardigan, the dress transforms fairly easily into something I'll wear in the classroom--it's a nice length and the fun print says "I have a sense of humor" (even if my lame jokes negate this).

P.S. Want to hear why I love my readers? Check out another interview with me at Plummy.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...