vad en nörd för att använda

Vad skulle en nörd slitage

Works Cited
black pants: gap
embellished top: j crew
sweater: thrifted
mary janes: dankso
bag: liz claiborne


Hej, as they say in Sweden! Today, I kind of wish I could jet off to hang out with this adorable girl I found on Stockholm Street Style, though she might be annoyed that I copied her outfit. I liked the combination of skinny pants, mary-jane-style clogs, and the embellished neutral top she was wearing. So I stole it, wholesale.

Vad skulle en nörd slitage

Just in case you can't speak Swedish (or don't have the mad skills that I possess with Google translator), the title of this post is what my red-headed friend might call this blog...

P.S. Thank you, my sweet actually-Swedish-speaking-not-Google-translating friends for your revisions. I have corrected the title :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...