How Do I Wear Thee? Let Me Count the Ways...

It's rainy here today and I am grading a big stack of papers while wearing argyle socks and a Hanes tee, so I thought I'd post about my favorite dress, the one I'd wear every day if I could. I've posted about it a bunch, but I've probably worn it just as often off the blog and on the weekends. Here are some ways I've worn it.

Loft Dress1

With boots, tights, sweaters, and stripes in the fall and winter.

Loftdress2

With oranges, neutrals, browns and reds.

Loftdress3

With flat shoes, big shoes, button-ups, and pops of color.

Loftdress4

And layered unexpectedly, over patterned blouses and under lemon yellow.

P.S. Do you like posts like these? I enjoy putting them together and would be happy to do more once in a while if they aren't dull :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...