Going Grellow

Going Grellow

Works Cited
gray tee: old navy
skirt: old navy
belt: j crew
sweater: target
heels: style & co

Okay, I majorly borrowed inspiration for today's outfit, from this gorgeous photo from Jigsaw that I found at You Are My Fave:


I love the combo of gray, black, and lemony yellow. And despite not having the model's rad metallic belt and heels (not to mention her fabulous legs and adorable bangs), I think I pulled off the general feel. And I'm doing one of E. from Academichic's favorite combos: yellow+gray=grellow.

Going Grellow

This skirt is a really inexpensive foldover jersey skirt from Old Navy that I hiked up and (surprise!!) belted at the waist. Is it just me, or do high-waisted skirts feel more grown-up?

Going Grellow

Thanks for all your well wishes yesterday! I am feeling mostly better, but poor Christopher is still in bed with a fever, his glassy eyes glued to ESPN :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...