Welcome Back to the Fold, Tights

Welcome back to the fold, tights

Works Cited
skirt: DIY (pattern at freshly picked)
shirt: target
belt: thrifted
tights: hanes
boots: steve madden
trench: old navy

Welcome back to the fold, tights

Today has been an insanely gorgeous fall day, very brisk in the morning and warm and sunny by the early afternoon. I've had some meetings and volunteered at a local middle school, so I wanted to be comfortable and covered. This skirt is a big longer than a lot of the skirts I wore this summer but it's a terrific length for biking and a nice alternative to jeans on these cold and hot days.

Welcome back to the fold, tights

Even though I totally have winter panic like Megan, I also love the cooler temperatures and I was excited to put on tights for the first time this morning. They are so much more comfortable than jeans and pants--so even if they make you feel a little more "dressed up," you actually feel like you're wearing pajamas...delightful.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...