Stumped

Stumped

Works Cited
pants: gap
shirt: jeremy's
sweater: j crew
flats: urban outfitters
bag: freshly picked

Stumped

Okay, I've worn these pants quite a few times and not often posted pictures of them because all the pictures I've taken have made me look strangely...stumpy. These pictures are from this past weekend, where I felt cute until I downloaded the photos from my camera and started to wonder if a Hobbit had overtaken my body. Then I discovered this post, "The horror of ankle length pants," which argues that ankle length pants always make women look horrible and never like Audrey Hepburn, which is of course why a girl buys ankle length pants in the first place. Does this mean I can't wear these pants? Are they so stumpifying in real life as they are on film? Must I always wear them with heels? Or could I just roll them up a few times and hope for the best?
Audrey, what's your trick?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...