Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me

Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me

Works Cited
dress: target
flats: urban outfitters
ring: urban outfitters

Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me

While everyone else seems preoccupied with the arrival of fall, I am sad to see summer on its way out. I'll miss easy summer dresses, drinking beer on the porch, and warm evening bicycle rides. Not to mention the flattering comments Jentine leaves about my legs (is it okay if I want to keep you stashed next to my mirror at all times?).

Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me

So don't tell me it's fall just yet. I'm still enjoying bare legs, long weekends without makeup, and all things sleeveless. What about you? Are you itching for long sleeves and tights or are you also a little panicky about leaving the warm days behind?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...