Rookie Mistakes

Rookie Mistakes

Works Cited
dress: gap
belt: thrifted
scarf: gifted
socks: target (maybe old navy?)
boots: steve madden

Rookie Mistakes

(P.S. I'm no longer linking back to the last time I wore an item because whew! that was time-consuming. If you'd like to see how I wore something last, you can always go to my flickr page and search by the item to see for yourself.)

Rookie Mistakes

I made a rookie mistake putting together this outfit yesterday. When I got up in the morning, it was a brisk 62 degrees--FALL!--so I put on boots (and a jacket). But by midday, it was 83 degrees--SUMMER!--so my jacket was stuffed in my bike basket and my sweaty ankles were regretting the boots. Despite the overheated calves, it was a good day because it was day with my two favorite seasons and a very enjoyable book in my bag.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...