Birthday Suit

Birthday Suit

Birthday Suit

Works Cited
dress: loft (only $11!)
sweater: j crew
belt: j crew
weirdly-shiny tights: gap
flats: urban outfitters
brooch: vintage

I really, really, really love my birthday, probably because there was a time where I thought I might not see another one. A birthday has never been a day I lament being older; it's a marker of another year of happiness, health, and life, and I'm always excited to welcome it. Also, I think there's a six-year old inside me who wishes October 21st were a national holiday where confetti rained from the sky and I could eat cake for breakfast. But until confetti starts spontaneously raining down, I'll have to settle for free birthday ice cream from Coldstone :)

Birthday Suit
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...