Fidelity Fiduciary

Fidelity Fiduciary

Fidelity Fiduciary

Fidelity Fiduciary

Works Cited
skirt: j crew
button-up: banana republic (old)
sweater: urban outfitters
necklace: forever 21
tights: loft
flats: steve madden

This morning I put this on with a black skirt and Christopher said I looked like I worked in a bank, which made me think of this song, naturally. Much as I agree with the Fidelity Fiduciary bankers that a tuppence invested will make your affluence expand (thus allowing you to buy more cute skirts) I though it best to switch out the staid black for my orange skirt and avoid the banker look.

Fidelity Fiduciary

P.S. Someone tell me they like this necklace, please. Christopher hates accessories of any kind and begged me to take it off this morning. Too bad for him, I love it and plan on wearing it aaaaaall day. But I would like to share my appreciation for it with someone, anyone. Bueller?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...