Ho-Hum

Ho-Hum

Ho-Hum

Works Cited
skirt: shade (up for grabs see below)
tee: j crew
necklaces: don't remember but possibly forever 21 in the early 2000's
belt: j crew
heels: rampage ($5 can you believe it?)

I feel ho-hum about this outfit. It looks a little stuffy, what with the longer (and poufier) skirt, the high neckline, the bun, and the necklaces. And I think all the color I've been wearing has gotten into my head because for the first time, gray feels blah and I am wishing for some COLOR! So because this outfit is not one of my best, I'm going to try to distract you with other, prettier things, like the fall foliage:

Ho-Hum

And a handsome smirking boyfriend riding his bicycle next to me.

Ho-Hum

Endnote: does anyone want this skirt (size small)? I'm not sure it suits me and it deserves a good home. I'll sell it for $15 including shipping. Email me.
Update: skirt has a new home! Thanks :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...