Rock 'em, Sock 'em?

Rock 'em, Sock 'em

Rock 'em, Sock 'em

Rock 'em, Sock 'em

Works Cited
skirt: target
sweater: h&m (old)
socks: target
boots: j. crew
earrings: nobletown vintage

I have been a little wary of the thigh-high sock trend, but after seeing it on Kyla, Sydney, and Kendi, I decided to reconsider. Armed with a birthday gift certificate (thank you, Claire, I love you!), I braved the steep $3.50 price and I am officially converted. They are super warm and a little bit sexy, even though they're covering you up. Plus I feel like I look a little fancy even though I'm mostly wearing stretchy fabrics. Win!
Have you tried thigh-high socks? Would you? I was so skeptical but now I'm totally sold--they are cozy, warm, and make me feel ultra-pretty.
P.S. The only thing this outfit is missing is a big, black cocktail ring, which I don't have, but you could! Enter the giveaway here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...